Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Booked my flight for retrieval day

I booked my flights to Denver. I was watching the price and I did not want to wait until it would increase again. There is always the chance that the cycle will be cancelled, but I cant think like that and I have to look for a positive journey.

The travel dates are 2/26  - 3/8. Currently my tentative retrieval date is 3/5.

I used Expedia and booked nonstop Alaska Airlines From Seattle to Denver for 179 and added a Hotel package. I found a great deal in the Tech Center area. The Hotel room has two Queens an extra Couch and a fridge and microwave. I added an insurance that would let me change the dates once.

The hotel name is Comfort Suites Tech Center and it has good reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment