Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Saizen for my IVF cycle

Apparently I need to use growth hormone as part of my ivf cycle with CCRM. I did not see many women online that are using Saizen for IVF. So maybe it will help that I blog about it plus I want to document the outcome of many phone calls and decisions.

The Doctor prescriped a 8.8 vial which I should only get from Grubb's Or Brauns Pharmacy

I decided to go with Grubbs due to lower price (725 instead of 888) and 2-3 day shipping.

I also asked for the smallest needle (30g)
The nurse mentionned my dosage which will be 0.3 for 5 days.

Update:
I thought that I actually did all the right steps by 1 pm to ensure shipping by tomorrow. I even called and left my cc details with the pharmacy prior to them reveiving the prescription. I guess I was wrong. The Pharmacy called to let me know the price and quantity. Suddenly CCRM called in 2 vials of 5 instead of 1 vial of 8.8. Which will make it more expensive. Really??? Now a nurse needs to send a new prescription and it is already cutoff time in Denver although the nurse promised to fax it by tonight.

Please keep always an eye on all of the details to double check.

No comments:

Post a Comment