Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

5/20 Confusing US result and flight to Denver

I am flying today. Actually a day earlier than what the protocol says but I did not want to change the flight and pay $150 plus the additional fare to move it by one day. I got the original one way ticket for $90

I sure could have used one more day at home as things were very hectic

I had my second US this morning and not sure if it was the nurse that bothered me. I felt very rushed and she did not really listen to my questions. So I had
9 total.
Right o. had 1 measured 12mm +2 not measured
left 3 14/12/9 mm +3 not measured.

I am also worried that the 13/14mm is too large already...

On the other hand my E looked really good. My nurse called and said it is in the 900s which is a good indication for "strong" follicles

No comments:

Post a Comment