Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Trigger 4 days early???

I had an interesting US result today. Two follicles are way big and I am waiting to see if I need to trigger even today.
I was supposed to have ER on Wednesday and now they talk about as early as Sunday or even Saturday. That's 4 days early! Last time they extended it.
I am confused and actually was hoping for more steady growth and more follicles.
These are the measurements Left: 21/20/11/11/9/7 and right: 14/9/4. Just waiting for their call...

This is only day 10 of my cycle and day 8 of Lupron. The nurse said that 8 days of stimulation would be the minimum.

I don't feel ready yet, but when are you really ready for this?

Also watching the weather news on TV and wondering what this will do to my husband's travel plan. I just moved his flight from Saturday afternoon to Friday 6 am. Looks like it is better to fly in the morning than afternoon due to the storm warnings. And we cannot afford him to get stuck while I am going to ER. This cycle is definitely not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment